Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 9, 2019

BLIND MATCH BOOK REVIEW: The Reluctant Guardian by Susanne Dietze --- Courtesy of JustRead Tours

The Reluctant Guardian

                          The Reluctant Guardian


I am a huge fan of historical romance. I miss the Love Inspired Historical line so much. Through it I discovered some amazing authors. When I found out I was matched with a blind match book review - I was so excited. When this book showed up all wrapped up like a present I was thrilled. I love books that take you on an adventure. The author has well researched the Regency Era. I learned so much reading this book. Gemma and Tavin's protector-protected relationship begins slowly. It develops into a friendship and then deeper. One of the things I loved about this book is the characters. They are well written. Gemma is so stubborn - and so relatable. The author has written a great story line that will grab your attention as soon as you start reading it. I enjoyed reading this book. 

I received a copy of this book through the JustRead blogging program. All thoughts are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment