Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Welcome

Hi! I am Connie Tillman. I am a 30 something mother of 4 wonderful children. I am married and live in a suburb of Cleveland Ohio. I am a huge Cleveland Sports fanatic. I am starting this blog to reach out to those who may like history, may hate it, want to know more about it, etc. I am currently working on my Masters in Military History. I would like to teach college level when I am done. I am also working on two books. One is a Christian Historical Fiction book, based in the Civil War. The second is a book focusing on Warren G. Harding and the good that he did during his presidency. I hope to post book reviews, reviews on apps, documentaries, short articles, and blog about my historical journey. Invite your friends. Let's look back and explore. I can be emailed at: connieshistoryclassroom@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment